The pii2011 Venture Forum is a new event from the team behind the Privacy Identity Innovation conference — the only tech conference that looks at how data is being created, shared, collected and secured; where innovation is heading in areas like mobile apps, social media and location-based services — and what it means for the future of digital identity, trust and reputation. The pii2011 Venture Forum will bring together an exclusive group of executives, entrepreneurs, investors and analysts to explore the market for personal information.
Women 2.0 memebers save 20% with discount code “Women2” when you register here. There will also be a pre-event workshop on Privacy by Design featuring experts from Microsoft and Kevin Mahaffey (Co-Founder & CTO, Lookout Mobile Security),
Other pii2011 speakers include:
- Kara Swisher (Co-Executive Editor, All Things D)
- Ann Miura-Ko (Co-Founding Partner, FLOODGATE)
- Steve Kirsch (CEO, OneID)
- Owen Tripp (Co-Founder & COO, Reputation)
- Chris Babel (CEO, TRUSTe)
- Fatemeh Khatibloo (Senior Analyst, Forrester Research)
- Shane Green (CEO, Personal)
- Chris Kelly (Former Chief Privacy Officer, Facebook; Founder, Kelly Investments)
- Jason Cavnar (Co-Founder, Singly) and Dmitry Shapiro (Founder & CEO, Anybeat).