APPNATION (April 27 – 28 in San Francisco) is an ambitious and bold thought leadership conference and exposition focusing exclusively on the consumer applications revolution and global app economy. Featuring speakers and exhibitors including Digital Chocolate, Marvel Entertainment, Jumptap, Nielsen Mobile, RIM, Intel, Outfit7, Sequoia Capital, WIP, Fox Broadcasting, Greystripe, Norwest Venture Partners, and Wall Street Journal.
On Thursday, April 28 (1:15pm – 1:50pm on the 2nd Floor Mezzanine at Moscone South @ APPNATION) join us for the “Monetization Strategies” panel with open Q&A – presented by Women 2.0 & Founder Labs!
Shaherose Charania (Co-Founder, Women 2.0 & Founder Labs) will be leading the discussion on monetization of mobile apps with the following panelists:
- Cathy Edwards (Co-Founder & CTO, Chomp)
- Jean Hsu (Android Developer, Pulse)
- Rob Coneybeer (Co-Founder & Partner, Shasta Ventures)
- Raj Singh (Entrepreneur-in-Residence, SRI)
We will also be showcasing 5 mobile developers from the Women 2.0 community in at the APPNATION expo with their own developer demo pods:
- Anna Billstrom (Developer, Momentus Media) at 49B
- Carina Koo (Co-Founder, Momentus Media) at 49C
- Lisa Seacat (Founder, SplitTix) at 49A
- Sophia Perl (Founder & Developer, Eventabulous) at 49D
- Veda Rogers (Developer & CEO, AppDay) at 49E
Women 2.0 members save 40% with discount code “APWN40”.
Win a FREE APPNATION Conference pass and an Expo pod at APPNATION!
Tell us why you should win in a comment below along with a valid email address. Contest concludes April 15, and winners announced on April 17. APPNATION winners must be able to attend the conference, use the pod and have someone staffing the pod at least 50% of the time.