This is a chance to connect with successful entrepreneurs, startup executives and potential investors over lunch. Get honest feedback on your idea, or your startup in motion. Make this the start of business relationships that can be long term. Make the most of your time with our roster of talented, successful and well-connected mentors.
Meet the mentors who are product-building experts:
- Alexa Andrzejewski (Co-Founder & CEO, Foodspotting)
- Anand Chandrasekaran (Sr. Director of Product Management, Yahoo!)
- Annie Chang (Co-Founder & Head of Product, Lolapps)
- Cindy Alvarez (Senior Product Manager, User Experience, Yammer)
- Wendy Tan-White (Founder & CEO, Moonfruit)
- Zach Larson (Founder & Director of Product Management, SideReel at Rovi)
There will also be investors and venture professionals to connect with over lunch, including:
- Brendan Baker (Miscellaneous, Greylock Venture Partners)
- Charles Hudson (Venture Partner, SoftTech VC)
- David Spector (Venture Capitalist, Sequoia Capital)
- Jonathan Ebinger (General Partner, BlueRun Ventures)
- Rebecca Lynn (Partner, Morgenthaler Ventures)
- Sara Lannin (Investor, Accel Partners)
- Scott Hartley (Venture Capitalist, Mohr Davidow Ventures)
Mentoring for conference attendees at lunch time. Are you coming to PITCH?
Get your ticket for the PITCH Conference on February 14 now!
About the guest blogger: Angie Chang co-founded Women 2.0 in 2006 with Shaherose Charania. She currently serves as Editor-In-Chief of Women 2.0 and is working to mainstream women in entrepreneurship. Previously, Angie held roles in product management, web UI design, and entrepreneurship. In 2008, Angie launched Bay Area Girl Geek Dinners, asking that guys come as the "+1" for once. Angie holds a B.A. in English and Social Welfare from UC Berkeley. Follow her on Twitter at @thisgirlangie.