"How do you picture the future of the mobile web?"The best answer to the question "How do you picture the future of the mobile web?" wins a FREE Mobilize 09 conference ticket valued at $595! Leave your answer as a comment with a valid email address here by Friday, August 28th for a chance to win!
Network with 50 speakers and 500 delegates. Companies include Dell, Motorola, Sony Ericcson, frog design, Adaptive Path, Intel, ATT and a slew of mobile startups at Mobilize 09. With over 40 confirmed speakers to date, including Sanjay Jha the co-CEO of Motorola as our Keynote, you should not miss this opportunity to interact with the leaders who are defining the future of wireless broadband. Plus of course our annual Launchpad competition where 10 of the newest mobile startups are debuted! Enter now if you think you have what it takes! Mobilize 09 is all of the mobile web industry ideas and people you need to know, in one compact day.
Your exclusive $80 Women 2.0 discount on this year's conference is available now! Regular price tickets cost $595, but we're offering a special rate of $415 until August 14, 2009 if you register here.
GigaOM designed Mobilize as a conference to explore the future of mobility for you, our audience. We've seen many indicators that a massive leap in wireless broadband capacity is due to emerge. We see nations like Korea committing to deliver 1Gbps wireless for its citizens, and we see the progress of technology in cheaper and faster chipsets for the next generation of wireless devices.
This year's core topics include:
- The Netbooks, MIDs and the Ultraportable Boom
- Ultraband: A Fast Platform For Innovation
- Monetizing your Apps
- Monetizing Context and Location
- Innovating New Products And Service Ideas
- "Appstore" Models
- Mobile Analytics Panel
- VC Outlook on Investments
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Len Lauer (COO, Qualcomm)
- Frank Meehan (CEO, INQ Mobile)
- Abhi Ingle (VP Mobility Apps, AT&T)
- Brett Galloway (SVP Wireless and Security Technology Group, Cisco)
- Noury Al Khaledy (GM, Nettop & Netbook Computing, Intel)
- Brian Pitstick (Senior Manager(Netbooks), Product Marketing, Dell)
- Doug Mack (VP and GM, Hosted and Consumer Solutions, Adobe Systems)
- Jesse James Garret (President and Founder, Adaptive Path)
- Jon von Tetzchner (Co-Founder and CEO, Opera Software)
- Mark Spoonauer (Editor in Chief, LAPTOP Magazine)
- Bernardo Huberman (Social Computing Laboratory, HP Labs, HP)
- Crysta Metcalf (Social Media Research Lab, Motorola)
- Denise Gershbein (Principal, frog design)
- Jhonatan Rotberg (Founder and Director, Next Billion Network @ MIT)
- Mitch Lasky (General Partner, Benchmark Capital)
- Jake Seid (Managing Director, Lightspeed Venture Partners)
- Alex Bloom (CEO, Handango)
- ...and more are being confirmed every day.
To hear more about our speaker additions as they happen, follow us on Twitter @mobilizeconf. Don't forget the Mobilize 2009 Launchpad that will debut the hottest new mobile startups! Submit your entry now! The best answer to the question "How do you picture the future of the mobile web?" wins a FREE Mobilize 09 conference ticket valued at $595! Leave your answer as a comment with a valid email address below by Friday, August 28th for a chance to win!