We're pleased to announce that Women 2.0 is a Strategic Media Partner for Collision Conference 2017, being held in New Orleans on May 2-4.
As such, we have several ways in which you can engage.
+ FREE TICKETS
We're giving away several free tickets to our community!
Please give us a little bit of information and hopefully we can squeeze you in.
[Note: These tickets are reserved for women only, as per Collision guidelines.]
+ JOIN OUR MEDIA TEAM
We have several opportunities available for experienced or budding journalists, woman or man, who would like to produce content before, during or after Collision Conference.
You will get:
- Full access to the closed media lounge (Free food, dedicated media-only internet, mingling with speakers and other media. It's fun!)
- Free priority conference access as media
- Access to speakers for interviews
- Promotion of content on Women 2.0 and Collision Conference/Web Summit channels
- Opportunity for follow-on writing
You'll be expected to produce several pieces of content - interviews, panel write-ups, social media promotion, etc - with a quick turnaround time. We also love "creative reporting" as well, so give us your ideas.
Let us know about your background as we're building our team. We'd love to include you if you're the right fit.
+ INFLUENCE DINNER
We are hosting a private dinner for women leaders to connect, talk about the ecosystem we live in, and hear from other distinguished leaders.
Dinner is being held on May 3rd at 8:30 pm. Please see here for more info.
+ HAPPY HOUR
TBD, Stay tuned!