Sponsored by: OPEN is a voluntary, not-for-profit, inclusive organization, focused primarily on the promotion of entrepreneurship and business leadership in the Pakistani-American community. Women Leadership Forum 2013 is the 5th annual business conference of OPEN Silicon Valley. The conference will be held on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California. The conference is expected to draw entrepreneurs, corporate executives, investors and social leaders from across the United States.
OPEN Women Leadership Forum 2013 is a day-long track featuring multiple panel discussions with top entrepreneurs, industry and thought leaders.
Past OPEN conference speakers include such luminaries as:
- Julie Hanna, Chairman Kiva
- Lorraine Hariton, US Department of State
- Sharon Vosmek, Astia
- Marilyn King, Olympian
- Sharon Meers, Author
- Nilofer Merchant, CEO Rubicon
- Wendy Beecham, Forum for Women Entrepreneurs
- John Morgridge, Chairman Cisco
- Jerry Brown, Governor, California
- Tom Campbell, former Congressman & Director of Finance, State of California
- Peter Levine, legendary venture capitalist
- Michael Moritz, Sequoia Capital
- Governor Howard Dean, Chairman, DNC
- Sohaib Abbasi, CEO Informatica
- Steve Westly, The Westly Group
- and many others.