ER Accelerator is an early-stage investment fund and accelerator based in New York City. Ten selected startups for January 2012 get:
- $25,000 investment for your startup.
- 3 months of free collaborative office space in the heart of NYC at Times Square (January 9, 2012 - March 30, 2012).
- 200+ amazing mentors from the NYC startup community (Fred Wilson, Howard Morgan, Esther Dyson, Jeff Stewart, David Pakman, Brian Cohen, John Frankel and more).
- One-on-one, hands-on support.
- Speakers and seminars from leading entrepreneurs, technologists, and industry experts.
- Free services and support from our 25+ sponsors and partners.
Some highlights from our summer program are:
- 100% of startups have product and users (as of October 2011).
- 90% of startups have revenue (as of October 2011).
- More than 1,500 mentor meetings.
One of our female founders from our summer program, Lily Liu of Public Stuff has just raised $1.5M from Lerer Ventures, First Round Capital, High Peaks Venture Partners and a group of angel investors after a very successful and intense 3 months at ER Accelerator.
We would love to have more Women 2.0 members apply and get into our program. Looking forward to your applications!
Editor’s note: Got a question for our guest blogger? Leave a message in the comments below. About the guest blogger: Murat Aktihanoglu is Founding Managing Director of ER Accelerator, an early-stage investment fund and accelerator in New York City. He is also the founder of Entrepreneurs Roundtable, author of "Location Aware Applications", an advisor to the Startup Foundation, MIT Enterprise Forum, World Bank, Girls in Tech and more. He has a Masters Degree in Computer Science and started a series of technology startups in Silicon Valley, Tokyo and New York. Follow him on Twitter at @muratny.