Microsoft Office 365, 85 Broads, Astia and Women 2.0 are teaming up to get our members "up the curve" on the benefits of working from a remote location and the technologies that enable it. Our multi-week campaign is titled Your Office, Your Terms! and will give our members the opportunity to learn how technology is making it easier to balance work and life from a remote location in a time-efficient, manageable way. For more info, click here.
Join us for our San Francisco event at the Microsoft Office in San Francisco!
Location: Microsoft Office, 835 Market Street, San Francisco, CA (map) Date: Monday, January 23, 2012 Time: 6pm - 9pm
- Penny Delgadillo (Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft)
- Sharon Vosmek (CEO, Astia)
- Barbara Kasoff (President & CEO, Women in Public Policy)
- Kathleen Thurmond (President, National Association for Women Business Owners in San Francisco)
- Sepideh Nasiri (Director of Corporate Sponsorships & Events, Women 2.0)
To register for this event, click here.