Start your dream company with the Founder Institute. To date, the Founder Institute has launched over 190 technology companies in 10 cities worldwide - many of which have been founded by women, such as Skimble, Memetales and WhatsFun. Is yours next? Applications are closing soon for Winter Semesters in Silicon Valley, Houston, Seattle and Boston.
- Apply to Silicon Valley by November 7th here
- Apply to Houston by November 7th here
- Apply to Seattle by November 21st here
- Apply to Boston by January 16th here
Anyone starting a technology company or thinking to become an entrepreneur should apply. It only takes a few minutes, and you don't even need an idea - just a passion to create a great technology company.
This 4-month startup accelerator program provides structured training to launch an enduring technology company, in a teamwork-oriented environment where everyone participates in a shared equity pool. In addition, sessions take place once a week at night, so you are not required to quit your day job.
Winter 2010 Mentors include;
- Aaron Patzer, Founder & CEO of Mint.com
- Glenn Kelman, CEO of Redfin
- Jason Calacanis, CEO of Mahalo
- Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote
- Phillip Kaplan, Co-Founder of Blippy
- Jeffrey Dachis, Co-Founder of Razorfish
- Adeo Ressi, Founder of the Founder Institute
- .. and many more
Questions about Applying? Join an upcoming Conference Call, or attend a free "Ideation Bootcamp" in Silicon Valley on November 5th, or Seattle on November 10th.
For more information, click here.