By Angie Chang (Co-Founder & Editor-in-Chief, Women 2.0)
Women 2.0 is a place for women to share stories from the startup trenches: building a startup, debating when to quit the full-time job to pursue the entrepreneurial passion full-time, getting invited to the vice president’s house…
These entrepreneurs explain what they learned - how to prototype your startup idea without technical chops, what books to read, and more.
Here are the top 10 articles from women entrepreneurs – reporting from the startup trenches:
- Juggling A Full-Time Job And A Startup (Hint – It’s Not easy)
by Brittany Haas (Co-Founder, Happily Ever Borrowed)
- 10 Essential Books For Women Entrepreneurs Building Web Businesses
by Tara Hunt (Co-Founder & CEO, Buyosphere)
- How To Build Prototypes Without Technical Chops
by Andrea Lo (Founder & CEO, Piggybackr)
- Learning How To Cry, Being A Girl – And Being A CEO
by Miki Johnson (Co-Founder, Parsecco)
- Raising Money While Pregnant And Launching My Startup – With A Newborn
by Orit Hashay (Founder & CEO, Brayola)
- 7 Observations From A Woman In Tech
by Paula Long (Co-Founder & CEO, DataGravity)
- A Letter To Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer
by Amanda Steinberg (Founder & CEO, DailyWorth)
- Ms. Sankar Goes To Washington
by Pooja Sankar (Founder & CEO, Piazza)
- 10 Lessons From One Year Of Being An Entrepreneur
by Daisy Jing (Founder, Perfect Beauty)
- 5 Useful Things A Non-Technical Founder Can Do
by Elizabeth Yin (Co-Founder & CEO, LaunchBit)
If you are a female founder of a tech startup, share your story with us in 2013!
To write for Women 2.0, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women 2.0 readers: What is your favorite Women 2.0 story this year?
Angie Chang is Editor-in-Chief and Co-Founder of Women 2.0, a media company offering content, community and conferences for aspiring and current women innovators in technology. Our mission is to increase the number of female founders of technology startups with inspiration, information and education through our platform. Previously, Angie held roles in product management and web UI design. Angie holds a B.A. in English and Social Welfare from UC Berkeley. Follow her on Twitter at @thisgirlangie.