Founder Friday Mixers (March 2 in SF, Silicon Valley, Santa Monica, NYC, Madrid & Barcelona)
By Sepideh Nasiri (Corporate Sponsorships & Events Director, Women 2.0)
Women 2.0 is hosting six global Founder Friday networking mixers for women entrepreneurs and their friends on Friday, March 2, 2012 in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York City, Madrid and Barcelona.
- Founder Friday San Francisco will be hosted by Michelle Zatlyn (Co-Founder & Head of User Experience, CloudFlare) @ Bluxome Street Winery. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Silicon Valley will be hosted by Aihui Ong (Founder & CEO, LoveWithFood) @ Color’s headquarters. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Los Angeles will be co-hosted by Michelle Vick (Founder, BrokeGirlsGuide) & Lindsey Carnett (President & CEO, Marketing Maven Public Relations) @ Bodega Wine Bar in Santa Monica, CA. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday New York will be hosted by Kellee Khalil (Founder & CEO, Lover.ly) @ Makovsky + Company. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Madrid will be co-hosted by Paloma Fuentes (Co-Founder, TedCas) & María Gómez del Pozuelo (Co-Founder, Womenalia) @ Utopicus. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Barcelona will be hosted by Cristina Galán (Founder, Bitcarrier) & Nina Alastruey (Founder, The Channer) @ La Fàbrica Moritz. RSVP here.
Founder Friday is a Women 2.0 monthly networking event organized in partnership with like-minded organizations and individuals.
Who should come? Entrepreneurs, investors or technologists – anyone curious about or running a startup – both men and women are welcome.
Come one, come all to Founder Friday if you are passionate about starting startups!