Founder Friday Mixers (February 3 in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, NYC, Madrid & Barcelona)
By Sepideh Nasiri (Corporate Sponsorships & Events Director, Women 2.0)
Women 2.0 is hosting six global Founder Friday networking mixers for women entrepreneurs and their friends on Friday, February 3, 2012 in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York City, Madrid and Barcelona.
- Founder Friday San Francisco will be co-hosted by Danae Ringelmann (Founder & COO, IndieGoGo) and Willo O’Brien (Co-Founder & VP of Marketing, Stitch Labs) @ Bluxome Street Winery. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Silicon Valley will be hosted by Elaine Wherry (Co-Founder, Meebo) at The Patio @ Rudy’s (back patio) in Palo Alto. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Los Angeles will be co-hosted by Aigerim Duiseneyeva and Shana Zheng (Co-Founders, Triptrotting) @ Pourtal in Santa Monica, CA. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday New York will be co-hosted by Amanda Steinberg (Founder & CEO, DailyWorth), Anu Duggal (Co-Founder, Exclusively.In), Joanne Lang (Founder & CEO, AboutOne) and Kai Freeman (Co-Founder, House of Mikko) @ Makovsky + Company in New York, NY. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Madrid will be co-hosted by Elisa Reyna (Founder, Petuky) and Sara Mesonero (Founder, Uniccos) at the Gin Room. RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Barcelona will be co-hosted by Angels Sastre (Co-Founder, ShopRepublic) and Marta Alonso (Co-Founder, Muuby) @ Bar Velódromo in Barcelona, Spain. RSVP here.
Founder Friday is a Women 2.0 monthly networking event organized in partnership with like-minded organizations and individuals. Who should come? Aspiring founders, innovators, current founders, hackers, investors, anyone curious about or running a startup — both men and women.
Come one, come all to Founder Friday if you are passionate about starting startups!