Partner event: AppNation III Conference
Did you know?
- A typical US mobile device contains 18 apps.
- 10% of adult cell phone users have downloaded an app within the past week.
- 20% of those under age 30.
- 8 in 10 Americans own two or more mobile devices.
- Mobile advertising will cross the $1B mark in 2011 on its way to $2.5B in 2014.
With staggering stats like that, it should come as no surprise that the App Economy is changing the world. Come to APPNATION III November 30 – December 1, 2011 at the San Francisco Design Center in San Francisco and find out what’s next and how you can profit from this burgeoning marketplace.
Be part of two exciting days where the world’s leading app visionaries and emerging players join together to discuss, debate and define this rapidly growing market.
Women 2.0 members save 30% on AppNation registration when you use the discount code “WOMEN.”
Some of the speakers you’ll hear from include:
- Anna Bagger (GM Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence, IAB)
- Cathy Edwards (Co-Founder and CTO, Chomp)
- Kara Nortman (GM, UrbanSpoon)
The agenda is chock-full of thought-provoking sessions such as:
- How Do We Grow the App Economy? What’s Working and What’s Next?
- App Marketing Do’s and Dont’s
- The Rising Influence of Search in App Discoverability
- Platform Wars
- Cross-App / In-App Advertising Best Practices
- Free, Freemium or Paid? How Do You Value Your App And (What) Should You Charge For It?
- Tablet-based Advertising: Real-world Case Studies And Emerging Best Practices
- And many more…
There’s a lot to see and do at APPNATION III including:
- Boot Camp: A kick-butt workshop series for Facebook, Verizon, and Android developers
- AppCircus Hackathon: Where developers pitch on stage in front of an international jury, formed by industry experts, and an opportunity to be nominated for the Mobile Premiere Awards 2012
- Isobar Create 32 NFC Hackathon: Build Something Epic. Watch (or take part) as developers develop, simulate and test apps for the NFC chip.
APPNATION is the first conference to focus entirely on the business of apps and their transformative impact on consumers and enterprise technology, devices, commerce, media and social interaction. Register today and be part of the excitement.