Founder Friday Mixer (November 4 in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York, Madrid and Barcelona)
By Sepideh Nasiri (Corporate Sponsorships & Events Director, Women 2.0)
Women 2.0 is hosting six global Founder Friday networking mixers for women entrepreneurs and their friends on Friday, November 4, 2011 in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York, Madrid and Barcelona. Thanks to our sponsors AOL, Ellas 2.0, Press Club and Pourtal for helping make this possible!
- Founder Friday San Francisco will be co-hosted by Sumaya Kazi (Founder, Sumazi), Priya Haji (Co-Founder & CEO, Saveup) and Annie Chang (Founder, LOLapps) @ Press Club. Please RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Silicon Valley will be hosted by Promise Phelon (Founder & CEO, UpMo) in Palo Alto, CA. Please RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Los Angeles will be hosted by Let’s Do co-founders Talia Goldstein and Val Brennan @ Pourtal in Santa Monica, CA. Please RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Madrid will be co-hosted by Marta Esteve (Founder, Rentalia) and Nieves Fernandez (Founder, Familiafacil.es @ Fundación Adolfo Dominguez in Madrid. Please RSVP here.
- Founder Friday New York will be hosted by Katia Beauchamp (Co-Founder, BirchBox) and Joy Marcus (Partner, DFJ Gotham Ventures) @ Google in New York City – sponsored by AOL. Please RSVP here.
- Founder Friday Barcelona will be hosted by Ariadna Mateu (Co-Founder, Innovalley.us) @ Bar Velódromo in Barcelona. Please RSVP here.
Founder Friday is a Women 2.0 monthly networking event organized in partnership with like-minded organizations and individuals. Who should come? Aspiring founders, innovators, current founders, hackers, investors, anyone curious about or running a startup — both men and women.
Come one, come all to Founder Friday if you are passionate about starting startups!