Facebook Town Hall and Startup America with Jessica Herrin, Lynn Jurich, Raissa Nebie and Adriana Neagu
By Shaherose Charania (Co-Founder & CEO, Women 2.0)
Entrepreneurship panels will follow President Obama’s Town Hall livestreamed from Facebook on Wednesday, April 20. The panels on “Women in Technology” and “Startups in America” feature women entrepreneurs like Jesssica Herrin (Founder & CEO, Stella & Dot), Lynn Jurich (Co-Founder & President, SunRun), Adriana Neagu (Co-Founder & CEO, Formotus), and Founder Labs’ own Raissa Nebie (Co-Founder & CEO, Spoondate)!
Women in Technology Panel (April 20 @ 3:15pm)
- Sheryl Sandberg (Chief Operating Officer, Facebook)
- Jocelyn Goldfein (Director of Engineering, Facebook)
- Theresia Gouw Ranzetta (Partner, Accel Partners)
- Jessica Herrin (Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Stella & Dot)
Startup America Panel: Winning the Future through Entrepreneurship (April 20 @ 4:30pm)
- Austan Goolsbee (Chairman, White House Council of Economic Advisors)
- Michael Schroepfer (Vice President of Engineering, Facebook)
- Lynn Jurich (Co-Founder & President, SunRun)
- Raissa Nebie, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Spoondate)
- Adriana Neagu (Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Formotus)
Videos of the panels taped by the White House after the jump!